The 2021 DecilePro® Program is a simpler way to help you manage low growing season rainfall
In the 2021 season, there’s one simple technology fee for TruFlex and Roundup Ready canola traits, which is $8.90 (ex. GST) per kilogram.
Key features of the DecilePro program include:
- DecilePro helps growers manage the risk of low growing season rainfall by providing a credit to growers who receive a decile 2 rainfall amount or below.
- Growing season rainfall is measured between 1 May and the 30 September, according to the Bureau of Meteorology gridded data set
|TruFlex trait fee||Hyola 530XT canola seed|
- DecilePro is specific to every farm – by entering GPS coordinates, growers can rest assured that the rain they receive is used to calculate their unique decile. Rainfall deciles are calculated by taking the recent and historical rainfall recorded at a location and sorting the rainfall amounts into ten equal parts. Decile 1 would be the years with the lowest rainfall on record and decile 10 would be the years with the highest rainfall on record. This means that the DecilePro program will be different for each farm
To participate in the 2021 DecilePro program:
- Growers will need to provide their specific field(s) GPS coordinates to their Technology Service Provider by 15 April 2021.
- Growing season rainfall will be measured between 1 May and 30 September, 2021.
|Canola seed containing TruFlex trait||Hyola 530XT canola seed|
- Growers must have a valid Grower License and Stewardship Agreement for TruFlex canola with Roundup Ready Technology and Roundup Ready Canola (LSA) with Monsanto Australia Pty Ltd to participate in the DecilePro program.
Decile 2 rainfall triggers and growers' DecilePro program tracking can be viewed at decilepro.com.au.
To view variety information for Hyola 530XT please visit www.pacificseeds.com.au.
- Click here to request an License and Stewardship Agreement (LSA) to be sent to you, for signature, via DocuSign.