TruFlex canola is Bayer’s second-generation weed control trait. New advances in trait technology will help enable better weed control and crop safety compared to Roundup Ready® canola. It’s a combination that could result in higher yield potential at harvest time.
EXTENDED APPLICATION WINDOW#
TruFlex canola gives you weed control flexibility. The window of application for Roundup Ready Herbicides* will extend past the six-leaf stage to first flower, providing farmers the flexibility to manage weather, time and weed challenges.
THE RATES YOU NEED TO GET RESULTS
Increased flexibility in application rates allows you to target weeds at the right time, with the right rate.
HIGHER YIELD POTENTIAL THROUGH CLEANER FIELDS#
The ability to apply Roundup Ready Herbicides* through to first flower, providing you the flexibility to manage weather and time challenges.
*Roundup Ready® Herbicide with PLANTSHIELD® and Roundup Ready® PL Herbicide with PLANTSHIELD® Technology. Always refer to label.
#Compared to Roundup Ready® canola
Roundup Ready Technologies
Bayer's Roundup Ready Technologies are tolerant to over-the-top applications of Roundup Ready Herbicides*, providing excellent in-crop weed control and crop safety, helping to maximise yield potential.
THE BENEFITS OF ROUNDUP READY TECHNOLOGIES
A VALUABLE WEED CONTROL TOOL
UTILISE AS PART OF AN IWM STRATEGY
MAXIMISE EARLY SOWING OPPORTUNITIES
PROTECTED BY THE ROUNDUP ADVANTAGE
The 2021 DecilePro Program is a simpler way to help you manage low growing season rainfall
In 2021, all purchases of canola seed containing TruFlex trait are eligible for DecilePro provided growers hold a valid TruFlex Licence and Stewardship Agreement (LSA) with Bayer and provide the required information by April 15, 2021. The DecilePro porgram helps farmers to manage low growing season rainfall.
Key features of the DecilePro program include:
- DecilePro is available to anyone who purchases TruFlex canola, there is no additional cost to participate in the program.
- DecilePro helps farmers manage the risk of low growing season rainfall by providing a credit to growers who receive a decile 2 rainfall amount or below, equivalent to 30% of the technology fee and redeemable on a wide range of Bayer products.
- DecilePro is specific to every farm – by entering GPS coordinates, farmers can rest assured that the rain they receive is used to calculate their unique decile. Rainfall deciles are calculated by taking the observed rainfall record at a location and sorting the rainfall amounts into ten equal parts. Decile 1 would be the years with the lowest rainfall on record and decile 10 would be the years with the highest rainfall on record. This means that the DecilePro program will be different for each grower.
To participate in the 2021 DecilePro program:
- Farmers will need to provide their specific field(s) GPS coordinates to their Technology Service Provider by 15 April 2021.
- Growing season rainfall will be measured between 1 May and 30 September, 2021.
- If farmers receive a decile 2 or below rainfall, they will receive a 30% credit to be used for eligible Bayer products.
- Growers must have a valid Grower License and Stewardship Agreement for TruFlex canola with Roundup Ready Technology and Roundup Ready Canola (LSA) with Monsanto Australia Pty Ltd to participate in the DecilePro program.
Decile 2 rainfall triggers and farmers' DecilePro program tracking can be viewed at decilepro.com.au
- Click here to request an License and Stewardship Agreement (LSA) to be sent to you, for signature, via DocuSign.