The NEW 2020 DecilePro® Program is a simpler way to help you manage low growing season rainfall
In the 2020 season, there’s one simple technology fee for TruFlex and Roundup Ready canola traits, which is $8.90 (ex. GST) per kilogram. In 2020, all TruFlex canola and Roundup Ready canola technology fees are now eligible for Bayer's DecilePro program, which helps farmers to manage low growing season rainfall.
Key features of the DecilePro program include:
- DecilePro is available to anyone who purchases TruFlex canola and/or Roundup Ready canola, there is no additional cost to participate in the program.
- DecilePro helps farmers manage the risk of low growing season rainfall by providing a credit to growers who receive a decile 2 rainfall amount or below, equivalent to 30% of the technology fee and redeemable on a wide range of Bayer products.
- DecilePro is specific to every farm – by entering a GPS point, farmers can rest assured that the rain they receive is used to calculate their unique decile. Rainfall deciles are calculated by taking the observed rainfall record at a location and sorting the rainfall amounts into ten equal parts. Decile 1 would be the years with the lowest rainfall on record and decile 10 would be the years with the highest rainfall on record. This means that the DecilePro program will be different for each grower.
To participate in the 2020 DecilePro program:
- Farmers will need to provide their specific field(s) GPS point(s) to their Technology Service Provider by 15 April 2020.
- Growing season rainfall will be measured between 1 May and 30 September, 2020.
- If farmers receive a decile 2 or below rainfall, they will receive a 30% credit to be used for eligible Bayer products.
Program is valid for technology fee only and does not include seed cost or any other input costs.
Please see full terms and conditions for further information.